Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Day Nine – Come Tuesday Morning

My inspiration today came from getting up early and doing things on a weekday I couldn't do when having to go to work. I went to Tuesday Morning on Tuesday morning! However, I didn't find any great door buster deals when the doors opened at 10 am. But I did discover that they moved to a new building with another Daiso Japan next door. At TM, I found some Sizzix embellishments from the Moroccan line by Dena Designs at a greatly reduced price. These will go nicely with some of the dies and stamps I already had, pictured, for cards, ATCs or jewelry. From DJ, I bought a small notebook to start "The List" of short and longterm projects and goals. Then onto Office Depot to get some more Really Useful Boxes which were buy 2, get one free, to continue my organizational project from yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment